Community is at the heart of all we do at Amazic. Amazic members use community spaces to inspire each other, share knowledge, discuss ideas, and build relationships.
1. Using Community Spaces
A community space (like a comment functionality for example) is a public feature of Amazic where members can interact with one another. Members who use any of the community spaces must be over 18 years old. In addition, to make sure that Amazic continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, you agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Don't share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site, and don't spam.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don't use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other members. Don't use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Don't use community tools or spaces to interfere with another member’s business.
- Don’t use community spaces to discuss coordinating pricing with other sellers.
- Don't use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, don't post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don't publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone's intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
Amazic reserves the right to take action against any account or content that violates this policy.
Continue reading below some additional policies that apply to you while using specific community spaces.
Forums are a public space on Amazic where you can gather with members of our community to discuss anything you would like to talk about.
By using Amazic's Forums feature, you acknowledge that:
- Your posts in the Forums are permanent (unless they are deleted by Amazic for violation of our policies).
- Your posts should be helpful, constructive, and encouraging when voicing dissent or criticism.
- Moderators may take certain actions to keep the Forums organised and helpful for everyone. Such actions are not up for public discussion.
- Amazic reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content in the Forums at any time.
- You may lose your Amazic Forums posting privileges if you violate any community policies.
You can connect with other Amazic members who share similar interests through Groups.
By using Amazic’s groups feature, you acknowledge that:
- Amazic is not responsible for or involved in a group’s membership policies or any other actions.
- Groups that do not comply with Amazic's policies may be removed, and Amazic reserves the right to remove a group for any reason.
- Amazic will not mediate disputes between groups and outside parties, nor disputes between groups or group members.
- Amazic will not monitor third-party forums or other independent group sites.
- Any use of the term "Amazic," other Amazic Trademarks, or similar marks must comply with Amazic’s Trademark Policy.
- A group may not use mature, profane, or racist language or images in the group`s name, banner or logo.
- A group may not be used for the sole purpose of redirecting traffic to another web location.
- Amazic reserves the right to remove links on any profile page or group page for any reason.
- Unsolicited promotion or advertisement from representatives or affiliates of outside services, websites or other products is not allowed.
- A Group must have one captain and may additionally have one or more leaders. Group moderation is the responsibility of the Group Captain.
- Group forums are subject to this Community Policy and may not be used to demonstrate or discuss disputes with other members or with Amazic.
- If a Group chooses to use a dedicated item listing tag (also called a “Group tag”), it must contain the word "Group." Amazic will not mediate disputes regarding use of Group tags on item listings.